~jangan singgah kalau tak masuk~

"when my hand start talking, my tongue could only listen. "

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is double D?

simple.
double D stands for Dangerous Driver.
which I am-a double D that is.
why?
very simple.

I drive
  when I'm sleepy,
  when my eyes is irritated
       that I can't see the road clearly,
  when my head is not focus
       or simply said I'm daydreaming,
 when at the neighborhood area
       I rarely wear seat belt,
 when I have no idea which way
       should I go.

never I drink and drive.
or sleep and drive.
or forgot to recite doa before using a vehicle.
or I ransom the JPJ inspector to get my license.

but, what to do?

I'm a Natural Born double D to the core.


p/s: for anyone who're willing to be my passengers, you have to know that I'm really grateful for your bravery. May Allah bless your soul. Believe me you're gonna need it. ;)